Care Home Insurance
Specialist Cover for Care Homes, Nursing Homes and Residential Homes for the Elderly
The insurance and risk management responsibilities of the Care Sector are increasing year on year. Make sure your care home insurance programme meets the challenges and delivers real value for money.
Here are ten questions to consider before renewing your care home insurance package:
- Does your current care home insurer provide a bespoke care home insurance product?
- Does your current care home insurer reward the quality of your CSCI Report?
- Does your care home insurance include cover for abuse, infectious diseases and personal liability of your residents?
- Is the buildings sum insured under your care home policy up to date?
- Do you have access to a free valuation service as part of your care home insurance deal?
- Does your care home insurer give you access to discounted 'value added' services such as purchasing and training?
- Does your insurer have a dedicated & secure care sector website available exclusively to clients?
- Are you satisfied with the claims service from your care home insurance provider?
- Do you have access to specific risk management advice for care homes - for example, facing up to the implications of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order, which became law in October 2006?
- Do you have an independent insurance broker looking after your interests and working to secure the best possible care home insurance deal for you?
If the answer to any of these questions is 'No' then it is time you spoke to us about reviewing your care home insurance.
Why choose our care home insurance?
At Alan Boswell Group our care home insurance experts will provide you with a range of reliable and competitive insurance services. We understand the care sector and the risks you are exposed to. We have teamed up with some of the UK's leading care home insurance specialists to bring you an unbeatable package.
Why not let us discuss your particular issues and undertake a free appraisal of your current care home insurance arrangements? We will present you with an independent report and quotation for you to consider ahead of your next insurance renewal.
To arrange your care home insurance report, please contact Mike Young on 01953 458831 or by using our enquiry form.