Legal Expenses Insurance
The need for a business to have a comprehensive Legal Expenses Insurance policy has never been greater. That's why we teamed up with Temple Legal Protection Limited to provide our clients with a top quality Legal Expenses policy at affordable rates.
Here are just some of the reasons our legal expenses insurance will be invaluable to your business:
- The number of employment tribunal cases has escalated in recent years and the amounts of compensation that have been awarded to employees have increased. Compensation for sex or race claims is now unlimited.
- The Inland Revenue now has far-reaching powers of investigation and the Health and Safety Executive is far more active.
- Our society is becoming increasingly litigious. Disputes may arise from any number of situations, for example, refusing a prospective employee a job, a supplier's failure to comply with their contract or damage to company property.
Good quality legal advice is expensive. Our comprehensive legal expenses policy ensures you are able to protect your business. The policy provides a generous limit of indemnity of £250,000 legal costs any one claim.
Our legal expenses policy uses solicitors and accountants from Temple Legal Protection's panel. In the event that you wish to utilise your own professional adviser a co-insurance will apply.
Broad Legal Protection
The scope of the cover is extremely broad and includes:
- 24 hour legal helpline
- Employment dispute defence
- Tax & VAT investigation disputes
- Contract disputes
- Criminal prosecution
- Property disputes
- Data protection
- Personal injury
- Loss assessors fees
- Jury service & witness attendance expenses
Our legal expenses policy also offers very competitive premiums whilst not sacrificing the quality of cover thereby offering excellent value for money.
The policy is written in plain English and is designed to be as comprehensive as possible.
Our Legal Expenses package includes a dedicated legal helpline 24 hours a day. For peace of mind, expert advice from qualified solicitors is always available.
In the event of a possible legal dispute it is vital that you utilise the free legal helpline at the earliest possible opportunity to obtain advice and guidance. Failure to do so could invalidate your policy.
For more information about Expenses Insurance, please complete our Quote Enquiry form.