Legal Expenses Cover for Landlords
Landlord Legal Expenses for only £25 per property
It is essential for a Landlord to keep control of their property at all times. Usually tenancy agreements run smoothly, but what can the Landlord do if they have unexpected problems with a tenant?
Alan Boswell Group in conjunction with the Commercial Plus Claims have devised a wide-reaching “Landlords Legal Expenses” policy to help the Landlord with any problems they may face with their tenants.
Legal Expenses cover is only available at £25 per property when purchased in conjunction with your let home insurance which is arranged via Alan Boswell Group.
The cover can be purchased standalone for £50 per property.
Typical problems include:-
- The Tenant who ignores the notice to quit
- The Tenant who defaults on rental payments
- The Tenant who fails to meet their repairing obligations at the end of the tenancy
With Alan Boswell Landlords Legal Expenses you can relax in the knowledge that if something unexpected happens you will not be exposed to the legal costs of evicting the tenant and will have access to rent recovery.
Evicting tenants is a very difficult and expensive process.
Did you know an average repossession could:-
- Cost you around £1,000?
- Take an average of 5 months?
- Cost you rental income for this period?
Now with Alan Boswell Landlords Legal Expenses you can insure against your tenant defaulting on their rent and the cost of eviction.
The policy covers:-
- Possession of the insured property
- Terms of the tenancy agreement
- Dilapidations to the insured property
- Nuisance emanating from the insured property
- Rent recovery
Full legal expenses up to £50,000 to enable you to evict tenants if they are in breach of their tenancy agreement.