Need any advice?

If you would rather talk to one of our helpful, expert advisers; please fill in the form below and we will get back to you.

Holiday Home Insurance

Whether you are thinking about buying or already own a property abroad, you will need good overseas holiday home insurance to protect your investment. But buying good holiday home insurance locally can pose real problems due to the differences in language, law and culture.

From exchange of contracts it is essential that you arrange suitable holiday home insurance cover for your property but before choosing a foreign policy it is important that you read the small print to ensure you fully understand the scope of cover on offer. Sometimes European insurers are cheaper, however, you may find the cover is not as wide as UK policies and therefore potentially leaving you exposed in the event of a loss.

Whether your holiday home insurance is for a studio apartment, cottage, farmhouse or luxurious villa, your main residence or holiday home, here in the United Kingdom or Overseas, we will tailor a policy to meet your requirements.

We make it simple

  • Plain English wordings, making it easy to see exactly what is covered
  • All payments in pounds sterling
  • Claims service always delivered by native English speakers
  • Peace of mind with cover from UK leading insurers

We are sure we can help you and we guarantee a friendly service so please contact us.