Leisure, Hospitality and Catering Insurance

With the hospitality trades and leisure industry currently facing significant challenges, there has never been a greater need for effective and competitively priced insurance solutions.

Alan Boswell provides top quality insurance and risk management products for the hospitality and leisure sectors. A standard pub insurance policy or restaurant insurance package is not suitable for all businesses so our cover that can be tailored to your individual requirements. Our aim is to reduce insurance costs but maintain top quality protection. Very often we can improve the level of cover for your business and still bring premiums down.

Wide range of trades

In addition to pub insurance and restaurant insurance, we can provide for the needs of a wide range of hospitality and leisure businesses, including:

  • Activity Centres
  • Bowls Clubs and Bowling Centres
  • Campsites
  • Caravan Parks - for static vans and tourers
  • Casinos
  • Cinemas
  • Guest Houses
  • Health Clubs & Fitness Centres
  • Holiday Camps
  • Hotels
  • Nightclubs & Social Clubs
  • Sports Clubs and Leisure Centres
  • Sports Stadia
  • Theatres

It is our strong relationship with insurers and long experience of handling risks in this sector that allows us to accommodate all kinds of leisure business. In our experience, good risk management is a vital component when dealing with business insurance in the leisure sector. Insurers want to underwrite risks where they can see that management has a good grasp of the essential risk prevention measures associated with security, crowd control, evacuation procedures, fire prevention and detection systems and the control of hazardous substances.

Non-standard features

We take non-standard requirements in our stride so don't hesitate to contact us if:

  • You need insurance for a public house or club which operates a late licence
  • You need higher than usual money limits for your premises
  • You have large amounts of 'target' stock which exceed standard pub insurance or other package policy limits
  • Your pub or club provides entertainment, live music events or discos
  • You have an outside catering division or lay on special events
  • You provide camping pitches on your premises (e.g. as a Caravan Club Certified Location)
  • Your buildings are wholly or partly of non-standard construction (e.g. thatched, timber-framed)
  • You have gaming machines
  • You have indoor or outdoor children's play areas
  • You need insurance for a chain of pubs, hotels or clubs and want your whole portfolio handled in a thorough and professional manner with appropriate premium discounts

Whether you are seeking a free comparative no-obligation quotation or an in depth assessment of and report on your business insurance needs, complete the enquiry form, speak to one of our leisure insurance experts on 01603 70-80-90 or request a free call back.