We are looking to recruit an ambitious and experienced individual who is keen to join Alan Boswell Insurance Brokers Ltd as Account Executive for our Peterborough Office. This position will be sales focused, working in and around the Peterborough area, to widen the scope of our services, with the individual being given the autonomy to develop the business and provide expert, independent advice.
This opportunity could appeal to an existing account executive or someone working in a local commercial brokerage, who knows the Peterborough and surrounding area well and is keen to join a leading player.
Candidates will need to be confident communicators with enthusiasm and ambition. You will need to be able to provide expert and independent advice with support from an established team in Peterborough, and be able to grow new and existing business.
Our executives are dedicated to providing a professional service and achieve a high level of business by building on their relationships with clients in and around the area.
- An understanding and knowledge of the type of industries and companies in and around Peterborough’s area
- Understanding and application of terminology and context in complicated commercial situations
- Ability to provide thorough and detailed explanations to clients, and using local knowledge as the advantage to develop a book of business
- Knowledge and understanding of product features, benefits, exclusions and warranties and application to various situations
- Ability to tailor product offering to clients’ demands and needs
- Technical experience with expert insurance knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Financial Security and Claims principles
- Strong communication skills at various levels
- High level of interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Highly computer literate
- Cert CII and/or in progression towards further qualification
Alan Boswell Group has built its reputation as the natural choice for friendly, expert advice on insurance, risk management and financial services. Its stability within the market for over 35 years builds on its success, but it also reflects the market by changing rapidly to meet our customer requirements. We are proud of our people, their successes, and value their contributions to our growing business.
We offer excellent remuneration, with a benefits package including a company car, pension, a cashplan scheme, and company sick pay.
We provide training support to undertake professional qualifications for further promotional prospects to enable us to hold on to and nurture talent.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 01/09/2021 5:00 pm