We are currently looking for a full time Accounts Assistant to join the in house Accounts team for an independent General Insurance and Financial Services Company in our Norwich city centre location.
The desired candidate will provide support and assistance to the Accounts Manager and members of the Accounts Team. The individual will be responsible for all aspects of the insurer account reconciliation including, preparation for payment and requesting authorisation, dealing with queries, updating of cash book and data processing. The role will also involve reconciliation of life commission, client trust accounts and daily payments for banking.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with Sage and within a similar varied accounts role, and full training will be given.
Skills required include good organisational skills, attention to detail, an aptitude for figures, with excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team.
Alan Boswell Group has built its reputation as the natural choice for friendly, expert advice on insurance, risk management and financial services. Its stability within the market for 40 years builds on its success, but it also reflects the market by changing rapidly to meet our customer requirements. We are proud of our people, their successes, and value their contributions to our growing business.
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (option to purchase up to 3 additional holiday days in April each year)
- Discretionary annual Company bonus scheme
- Life Insurance (4x annual salary)
- Bupa Cashplan
- Salary Exchange pension scheme
- Supported professional training and development
- Discounted financial services and insurance products
- Funded professional memberships
- Recruitment referral incentive bonus ‘refer a friend’
- Client introduction commission incentive
In the first instance please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 16/06/2023 4:00 pm