We have a great opportunity for someone with business development and marketing experience to join us, working predominately from our Cambridge office S-Tech Insurance Services. We are looking for an assertive and driven individual to raise the Alan Boswell Group and S-Tech Insurance Services profiles within local areas by building and maintaining professional connections and relationships.
About the role
Working closely with the marketing team to steer and implement marketing strategies and activities you will:
- Foster existing relationships and create new ones as well as opportunities of introduction.
- Collaborate with partners on local and regional event and content.
- Disseminate our content, resources and discounts to partners to share and promote.
- Work closely with Account Executives on key market subjects.
- Increase our attendance at local event and facilitate our appearances – seminars, business meets, knowledge days, etc.
- Assist with social media management, event planning and organisation and external advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
Full or part time hours considered.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role, have good presentation and communication skills, along with the ability to network and build rapport and respect with businesses and organisations. You will be confident working as an individual but also work effectively with colleagues across the Group and have the ability to learn quickly and build a strong foundation of knowledge about our services and products..
S-Tech Insurance Services is part of the Alan Boswell Group, has built its reputation as the natural choice for friendly, expert advice on insurance, risk management and financial services. Its stability within the market for over 35 years builds on its success, but it also reflects the market by changing rapidly to meet our customer requirements. We are proud of our people, their successes, and value their contributions to our growing business.
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (option to purchase up to 3 additional holiday days in April each year)
- Discretionary annual Company bonus scheme
- Life Insurance (3x annual salary)
- Bupa Cashplan
- Salary Exchange pension scheme
- Supported professional training and development
- Discounted financial services and insurance products
- Funded professional memberships
- Recruitment referral incentive bonus ‘refer a friend’
- Client introduction commission incentive
Please send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 20/01/2021 5:00 pm