We are looking for a Claims Handler to join the Norwich team in our newly refurbished, city centre office. This position will focus on Landlord and Personal Lines claims.
About the role
Our claims department delivers first-class service in a friendly and professional manner as part of a fast-paced and varied team. As a claims handler you will be the first point of call for clients who need to make an insurance claim. You will have case ownership to deal with each claim from beginning to end and will strive to exceed our customers’ expectations throughout.
You will be predominantly liaising with clients and insurers on property claims but also involved with some of our bespoke schemes. This is an excellent opportunity within a well-recognised insurance broker.
What we’re looking for
This role would suit a self-motivated individual with claims handling experience. Previous product experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given. The successful candidate will have worked within a similar environment with the proven ability to work well under pressure. We expect the candidate to take a proactive approach to managing each claim and assist to resolve any issues in a timely manner while providing the best customer service to the client.
About us and what we offer
At Alan Boswell Group we are proud of our people, their successes and value their contributions to our growing business. Whether you are new to insurance or have a number of years’ experience to bring, we encourage employees to develop and grow.
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (option to purchase up to 3 additional holiday days in April each year)
- Discretionary annual Company bonus scheme
- Life Insurance (3x annual salary)
- Bupa Cashplan
- Salary Exchange pension scheme
- Supported professional training and development
- Discounted financial services and insurance products
- Funded professional memberships
- Recruitment referral incentive bonus ‘refer a friend’
- Client introduction commission incentive
Please send your CV, covering letter and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 21/01/2022 4:00 pm