We have a vacancy at our Grimsby office, based in Laceby, and are looking for either an experienced individual with excellent technical and customer service skills or an individual looking to start their commercial insurance journey.
For all Commercial Account Handler positions you will be expected to administer a portfolio of client Insurance programmes working closely with the Commercial Account Executive in a professional and ethical manner following agreed procedures. The preferred candidate should be able to handle a full range of Commercial Business across all classes (but all candidates will be considered). You will be your client’s first point of contact for cover queries, mid-term adjustments, quotations for additional insurances, document issue and many other tasks and projects.
There will be a lot of scope and opportunity to develop within the commercial environment. The enquiries come from existing clients, the web, commercial executives, introducers, by recommendations and up and cross selling. The most suitable candidates will need to have good communication and administrative skills and attention to detail is paramount.
The position ideally requires some experience of working within a Commercial environment but if you do not have this but are interested in working within the Alan Boswell Group Commercial Team please contact us to find out more.
- Fully funded CII professional membership and support through CII examinations
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (option to purchase up to 3 additional holiday days in April each year)
- Discretionary annual Company bonus scheme
- Life Insurance (4x annual salary)
- Bupa Cashplan
- Salary Exchange pension scheme
- Supported professional training and development
- Discounted financial services and insurance products
- Recruitment referral incentive bonus ‘refer a friend’
- Client introduction commission incentive
Alan Boswell Group has built its reputation as the natural choice for friendly, expert advice on insurance, risk management and financial services. Its stability within the market for over 35 years builds on its success, but it also reflects the market by changing rapidly to meet our customer requirements. We are proud of our people, their successes, and value their contributions to our growing business.
Closing date for applications: 30/11/2023 4:00 pm