Alan Boswell Group is looking for an HR Adviser, based at the head office in Norwich.
About the role
As HR Adviser you will join a small team supporting a large workforce across multiple offices. The duties include but are not limited to:-
- being the first point of contact for human resources queries across the Group
- administer HR related documentation, such as contracts and new employee information and assist with the appraisal process
- update and maintain the HR database
- manage the recruitment process, including liaising with agencies and candidates throughout the recruitment process
- undertake training research, administration and bookings
- collate and prepare information for payroll
What we’re looking for
Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience in an HR environment and be able to work efficiently under pressure.
You must have strong administrative skills and attention to detail is paramount. Excellent communication skills are essential, along with having an approachable manner and show confidence in a variety of situations.
- strong administration skills
- flexibility and willingness to learn
- tact and diplomacy, with a high level of confidentiality
- the ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- excellent IT skills, including Excel and ideally knowledge of Cascade
At Alan Boswell Group we are proud of our people, their successes and value their contributions to our growing business and we encourage all employees to develop and grow.
We offer excellent remuneration, benefits package including pension and healthcare scheme, and opportunities for promotion within the company which help us hold on to and nurture talent.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 31/03/2020 10:00 am