Lettings insurance adviser/executive
Are you a self-motivated and results-oriented individual with a passion for exceeding expectations?
We are seeking a dynamic and driven Lettings Insurance Adviser to join our growing team. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in developing and nurturing relationships with introducers and letting agents, providing expert advice and first class customer service. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess excellent organisational skills, and readily take initiative to drive success.
- Training will be provided
- Build and maintain client relationships and giving advice
- Self-generating opportunities and workloads
- Manage day to day enquiries
- Potential to attend networking events and shows
- Occasional travel
- Assist with renewals and adjustments for existing customers
You will provide first-class customer service on every call, email, and face-to-face enquiry, ensuring our potential clients are satisfied with their experience and receive the insurance that’s right for them and their needs.
Ideally, we are looking for employees who can get their message across clearly and professionally and enjoy working on the telephone.
This is a fast-paced team of like-minded, ambitious, and outgoing individuals who support each other and therefore the role would suit someone who thrives within an energetic sales environment.
- Excellent Telephone manners and great Communication Skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, sales-oriented environment
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team, and develop relationships to ensure compliance and best practice
- Self motivation and development within the role
- Team player with a willingness to learn and help out
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise responsibilities
- Desire to learn and grow professionally
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (option to purchase up to 3 additional holiday days in April each year)
- Discretionary annual Company bonus scheme
- Life Insurance (4x annual salary)
- Bupa Cashplan
- Salary Exchange pension scheme
- Supported professional training and development
- Discounted financial services and insurance products
- Funded professional memberships
- Recruitment referral incentive bonus ‘refer a friend’
Alan Boswell Group has built its reputation as the natural choice for friendly, expert advice on insurance, risk management and financial services. Its stability within the market for 40 years builds on its success, but it also reflects the market by changing rapidly to meet our customer requirements. We are proud of our people, their successes, and value their contributions to our growing business.
Whether you are new to insurance or have a number of years’ experience to bring, we encourage employees to develop and grow.
We are passionate about our front line salespeople, who are trusted specialists offering expert advice and guidance to support our clients with all of their personal insurance needs.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
Closing date for applications: 06/03/2024 4:00 pm