Norwich city centre – £18,000 to £22,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
We’re looking for a marketing assistant with creative flair to work with our small team to help implement plans and strategies for the ABG brands.
As the marketing assistant, you will support the team with a wide range of marketing activity including, but not limited to:
- Learning and working with various types of software
- Creating marketing materials such as flyers, brochures and adverts
- Editing and updating the company websites
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents
- Management and activation of all sponsorship agreements
- Supporting content creation with interviews and transcription
- Updating social media accounts
- Understanding company product and brand
- Supporting the implementation and running of corporate events
- General administration duties
- Promote good working relationships across the Group
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with good attention to detail
- Articulates well and can show creativity
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and pride in maintaining a high standard of work
- Ability to work effectively, both within a team and independently, and willingness to share ideas, knowledge and experiences, and to help out
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and embrace change
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good organisation skills and works methodically
Desirable experience and skills
- Experience in a similar marketing role
- Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Graphic design
- Internal communications
We offer excellent remuneration, with a benefits package including a pension, a cashplan scheme and company sick pay.
We provide training support to undertake professional qualifications for further promotional prospects to enable us to hold on to and nurture talent.
Our head office is newly refurbished and spacious, located in the city centre with onsite canteen.
Parking is available.
Smart casual dress code
If you are hardworking and focussed on getting things right first time then we would love to hear from you.
Closing date for applications: 31/01/2020 4:00 pm