We are developing and expanding our talent pool again and with our growing personal lines department we now have opportunities for you to join the fast-paced and dynamic sales teams in Norwich, Cambridge or Boston.
Salary: £18,000 to £25,000 per annum, plus benefits. We properly reward your efforts by reviewing your salary 6 months after joining us, subject to performance.
Our personal lines teams offer insurances such as house, car and travel to individuals, as well as providing residential landlords insurance and motorhome insurance. We are looking for experienced candidates, but don’t worry if you’re not as we can provide all the training you need as long as you have the tenacity and drive to succeed.
As an account handler for personal insurance, you will provide first-class customer service on every call, email and face-to-face enquiry, ensuring our clients are satisfied with their experience and receive the insurance that’s right for them and their needs. Ideally, we are looking for employees who can get their message across clearly and professionally, and enjoy working on the telephone.
This is a fast-paced team of like-minded, ambitious and outgoing individuals who support each other and therefore the role would suit someone who thrives within an energetic sales environment.
Although we are looking for candidates both with or without experience, if you do have an interest or a background in property, insurance, hospitality and retail sales, where you are talking to customers all the time, this could be the perfect role for you.
We continually look to grow our talent pool within our personal lines team to enable us to promote within the Group which gives our employees development opportunities to meet their career goals.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and embrace change
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and pride in maintaining a high standard of work
- Willingness to share ideas, knowledge and experiences
- Team player with a willingness to learn and help out
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise responsibilities
- Desire to learn and grow professionally
Alan Boswell Group has built its reputation as the natural choice for friendly, expert advice on insurance, risk management and financial services. Its stability within the market for 40 years builds on its success, but it also reflects the market by changing rapidly to meet our customer requirements. We are proud of our people, their successes, and value their contributions to our growing business.
Whether you are new to insurance or have a number of years’ experience to bring, we encourage employees to develop and grow.
We are passionate about our front line salespeople, who are trusted specialists offering expert advice and guidance to support our clients.
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (option to purchase up to 3 additional holiday days in April each year)
- Discretionary annual Company bonus scheme
- Life Insurance (4x annual salary)
- Bupa Cashplan
- Salary Exchange pension scheme
- Supported professional training and development
- Discounted financial services and insurance products
- Funded professional memberships
- Recruitment referral incentive bonus ‘refer a friend’
- Client introduction commission incentive
If you are hardworking and focused on getting things right the first time then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 26/05/2022 4:00 pm