We are developing and expanding our Private Client team (High Net Worth Clients) and this has led to us having opportunities to join our fast-paced and dynamic sales team in Norwich or Cambridge. Salary: £19,000 to £25,000 (depending on experience)
About the role
Our Private Client team specialises in insurance of anything from multi-million pound properties to supercars and offers a bespoke service to individuals to look after all of their insurance requirements. We are looking for candidates with insurance experience and those with a background in a similar environment or ideally within the private client arena.
What we’re looking for
As an account handler within the Private Clients team, you will be required to provide first-class customer service by phone, email or face-to-face meeting, ensuring that our clients are satisfied with their experience and receive the insurance that’s right for them and their needs. Ideally, we are looking for employees who can get their message across clearly and professionally and enjoy working on both the telephone and in writing.
This is a fast-paced team of like-minded, ambitious and outgoing individuals who support each other and therefore the role would suit someone who thrives within an energetic sales environment.
The skills required for our positions are:
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and embrace change
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and pride in maintaining a high standard of work
- Willingness to share ideas, knowledge and experiences
- Team player with a willingness to learn and help out
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise responsibilities
- Desire to learn and grow professionally
About us and what we offer
At Alan Boswell Group we are proud of our people, their successes and value their contributions to our growing business. Whether you are new to insurance or have a number of years experience to bring, we encourage employees to develop and grow.
We offer excellent remuneration, benefits package including pension and healthcare scheme, and opportunities for promotion within the company help us hold on to and nurture talent.
We reward your efforts by reviewing your salary 6 months after joining us, subject to performance.
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (option to purchase up to 3 additional holiday days in April each year)
- Discretionary annual Company bonus scheme
- Life Insurance (4x annual salary)
- Bupa Cashplan
- Salary Exchange pension scheme
- Supported professional training and development
- Discounted financial services and insurance products
- Funded professional memberships
- Recruitment referral incentive bonus ‘refer a friend’
- Client introduction commission incentive
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 10/02/2023 9:00 am