Risk Management Administrator
We are looking for a candidate who will work closely with the Risk Management Team (Health & Safety Risk Advisers and Engineers) to provide a comprehensive and effective administrative support based at our city centre location in Norwich.
The role will include:
- ensuring our Risk Advisers and Engineering Surveyors are kept on track and undertaking diary management to meet the clients’ requirements.
- taking a proactive approach in order to ensure that the Risk Management Team are prepared for visits and documents meet the required quality standard for their projects and site visits.
- producing letters, documents, briefing papers, reports, graphs and presentations in a timely manner ready for the client visit.
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- excellent administration skills
- good customer service skills
- attention to detail and good with systems
- good time management
- be able to work under pressure
- a desire to progress and learn
Alan Boswell Group has built its reputation as the natural choice for friendly, expert advice on insurance, risk management and financial services. Its stability within the market for 40 years builds on its success, but it also reflects the market by changing rapidly to meet our customer requirements. We are proud of our people, their successes, and value their contributions to our growing business.
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (option to purchase up to 3 additional holiday days in April each year)
- Discretionary annual Company bonus scheme
- Life Insurance (4x annual salary)
- Bupa Cashplan
- Salary Exchange pension scheme
- Supported professional training and development
- Discounted financial services and insurance products
- Funded professional memberships
- Recruitment referral incentive bonus ‘refer a friend’
- Client introduction commission incentive
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 16/06/2023 4:00 pm