We are looking for an experienced FP Assistant to join our friendly team of assistants to provide a first-class support service to our financial planners. Working directly with our financial planners you will provide administration support of new and existing Life, Pension and Investment business.
As a Senior Financial Planner Assistant you will
- obtain new business illustrations in an accurate and timely manner and support the process of all business
- prepare files and documentation for appointments
- liaise with clients and insurance companies via telephone and email
- manage the financial planner’s diary
- dealing with day to day queries from staff and clients to ensure competency within the team
- supervising, training and monitoring administration team members as and when required
The successful candidate ideally should have a minimum of five years experience of working within a similar environment ideally have or be working toward qualifications, but this is not essential as we encourage and support personal development. You must be a confident communicator with strong administration skills. Experience of using Iress Advisor Office is desirable but not essential as training will be given.
Key skills required:
- Understanding of a range of financial services products i.e. pensions, investment, life assurance, etc.
- Computer skills – competence with using various software, word processing, and in depth knowledge of back-office administration systems
- Developing and maintaining technical knowledge and qualifications
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- First-class customer service skills
- Flexibility and ability to work in a pressurised sales environment
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Supervisory and training skills would be desirable
Alan Boswell Group has built its reputation as the natural choice for friendly, expert advice on insurance, risk management and financial services. Its stability within the market for over 35 years builds on its success, but it also reflects the market by changing rapidly to meet our customer requirements. We are proud of our people, their successes, and value their contributions to our growing business.
We offer excellent remuneration, with a benefits package including a pension, a cashplan scheme, and company sick pay.
We provide training support to undertake professional qualifications for further promotional prospects to enable us to hold on to and nurture talent.
This role will be based in our newly refurbished office in the heart of Norwich.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 16/08/2021 5:00 pm