Terms & Conditions – December 2015
The ‘refer a friend’ incentive is in the form of a £30 discount applied to the referrer (existing customer) and a referee (friend), up to 30 days after the successful purchase of a landlords insurance policy, resulting from a successful referral. For a definition of ‘successful’, please keep reading.
About the offer
- A ‘successful referral’ is a referral that results in the sale of a landlord insurance policy which is still active 15 days after purchase.
- If a ‘successful referral’ is made a £30 credit will be applied to the existing customers account.
Qualification for the reward
- To qualify for the £30 reward the friend must quote, in advance, the existing customer’s exclusive reference when obtaining a quote and purchasing a policy. No retrospective rewards will be accepted.
- You can only refer new customers.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals that can be made by an individual customer.
- The reward is a £30 discount applied to the referee (friend) upon policy purchase and to the referrers (existing customer) account, which is non-negotiable and non-exchangeable.
- Alan Boswell Group reserves the right to withdraw this offer if, in our judgement, the offer is being abused. Alan Boswell Group also reserves the right to change or amend the reward and the structure of the offer at any time. Any decision made by Alan Boswell Group with regards to this offer is final.
- This referral offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offer ends 31/07/16. Quotes obtained before this date will be valid for 30 days.