Need any advice?

If you would rather talk to one of our helpful, expert advisers; please fill in the form below and we will get back to you.

Tenants Contents Insurance

If you live in rented accommodation don't forget you will need to insure your own contents and personal possessions as your landlords insurance will not cover these. Our flexible tenants contents policies allows you to select just the cover you want so you won't end up paying for things you don't need or want. At the same time, our policies gives you essential protection for the things you care about. You'll get wide-ranging and comprehensive contents insurance cover with generous limits at very competitive prices.

Our policies are ideal for tenants who are budget-conscious but still want the peace of mind that top quality home insurance provides.

Call us on 01603 216390, request a call back or complete our online enquiry form to see if we can save you money on your contents insurance.

Features of Tenants Insurance

  • New for old cover for your home contents
  • Landlord's fixtures and fittings covered automatically
  • Cover for theft of items from outbuildings included automatically
  • Cover for personal liability included automatically
  • Automatically includes accidental damage cover for your computers, audio and video equipment whilst in the home.
  • Cover for your contents in the garden included automatically
  • Cover for freezer contents included automatically

Optional Covers

  • Accidental damage to your home contents
  • Personal Belongings cover for items taken out of the home
  • Pedal cycles cover
  • Legal expenses insurance