We are looking to recruit an ambitious and experienced individual who is keen to join Alan Boswell Insurance Brokers Ltd as Commercial Account Executive. This position will be sales focused, working from any of our offices (Norwich, Cambridge, Bury, Boston, Grimsby, Peterborough) to widen the scope of our commercial services, with the individual being given the autonomy to develop the business and provide expert, independent advice.
Candidates will need to be confident communicators with enthusiasm and ambition. You will need to demonstrate you are able to provide expert and independent commercial insurance advice with support from an established team and be able to grow new and existing commercial business.
Our Commercial Account Executives are dedicated to providing a professional service and achieve a high level of business by building on their relationships with clients in and around the area.
- Working in a similar broker or insurance environment
- Understanding and application of insurance terminology and context in complicated commercial situations
- Ability to provide thorough and detailed explanations to our clients, and using local knowledge as the advantage to develop a book of business in the area of work
- Knowledge and understanding of insurance product features, benefits, exclusions and warranties and application to various situations
- Ability to tailor product offering to clients’ demands and needs
- Technical experience with expert insurance knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Financial Security and Claims principles
- Strong communication skills at various levels
- High level of interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Highly computer literate
- Our preference is holding Cert CII and/or in progression towards further qualification
- An understanding and knowledge of the type of industries and companies in and around the local areas
Alan Boswell Group has built its reputation as the natural choice for friendly, expert advice on insurance, risk management and financial services. Its stability within the market for nearly 40 years builds on its success, but it also reflects the market by changing rapidly to meet our customer requirements. We are proud of our people, their successes, and value their contributions to our growing business. This role would come with a book of business as well as expectation that you would grow your book.
25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (option to purchase up to 3 additional holiday days in April each year)
Company car or allowance to undertake your role in the area
Discretionary annual Company bonus scheme
Life Insurance (4x annual salary)
Salary Exchange pension scheme
Supported professional training and development
Discounted financial services and insurance products
Funded professional memberships
Recruitment referral incentive bonus ‘refer a friend’
Client introduction commission incentive
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 20/08/2021 4:00 pm