Alan Boswell Risk Management is currently seeking a field-based Engineer Surveyor.
35 hours per week. Covering Norwich and Great Yarmouth.
ABRM (part of the Alan Boswell Group) specialises in providing risk management, health and safety, and engineering inspection services to businesses across the UK. Advice is tailored to our clients’ needs, in order to reduce their chances of having an accident, which can be costly, time-consuming and disruptive.
As Engineer Surveyor you will be part of a small, but busy team and have the opportunity to develop your career while contributing to the growth of the business.
The ideal candidate will be competent at carrying out statutory engineering inspections and have experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Completing thorough examination of lifting equipment in line with the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER)
- Authoring Written Schemes of Examination and completing statutory inspection of pressure plant required under the Pressure Systems Safety Regulations (PSSR)
- Completing a thorough examination of Local Exhaust Ventilation plant required under the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations.
Alan Boswell Group has built its reputation as the natural choice for friendly, expert advice on insurance, risk management and financial services. Its stability within the market for nearly 40 years builds on its success, but it also reflects the market by changing rapidly to meet our customer requirements. We are proud of our people, their successes, and value their contributions to our growing business.
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (option to purchase up to 3 additional holiday days in April each year)
- Discretionary annual Company bonus scheme
- Life Insurance (4x annual salary)
- Bupa Cashplan
- Salary Exchange pension scheme
- Supported professional training and development
- Discounted financial services and insurance products
- Funded professional memberships
- Recruitment referral incentive bonus ‘refer a friend’
- Client introduction commission incentive
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 06/05/2022 4:00 pm