We are growing our personal lines department and looking for a customer service oriented individual with insurance experience and excellent telephone manners to join fast-paced and dynamic team in Norwich.
- Office-Based with flexibility
- Training will be provided
- Insurance experience is essential
- You will be handling enquiries from customers
- Build and maintain client relationships and giving advice
- Maximise every sales opportunity
- Obtain quotations for new and existing customers
- Assist with renewals and adjustments for existing customers
You will provide first-class customer service on every call, email and face-to-face enquiry, ensuring our clients are satisfied with their experience and receive the insurance that’s right for them and their needs.
Ideally, we are looking for employees who can get their message across clearly and professionally, and enjoy working on the telephone.
This is a fast-paced team of like-minded, ambitious and outgoing individuals who support each other and therefore the role would suit someone who thrives within an energetic sales environment.
Our products vary from landlords, house, car and travel insurance to individuals.
- Insurance environment experience
- Excellent Telephone manners and great Communication Skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment and embrace change
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and pride in maintaining a high standard of work
- Willingness to share ideas, knowledge and experiences
- Team player with a willingness to learn and help out
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise responsibilities
- Desire to learn and grow professionally
25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (option to purchase up to 3 additional holiday days in April each year)
Discretionary annual Company bonus scheme
Life Insurance (4x annual salary)
Salary Exchange pension scheme
Supported professional training and development
Discounted financial services and insurance products
Funded professional memberships
Recruitment referral incentive bonus ‘refer a friend’
Cycle to work scheme
Alan Boswell Group has built its reputation as the natural choice for friendly, expert advice on insurance, risk management and financial services. Its stability within the market for 40 years builds on its success, but it also reflects the market by changing rapidly to meet our customer requirements. We are proud of our people, their successes, and value their contributions to our growing business.
Whether you are new to insurance or have a number of years’ experience to bring, we encourage employees to develop and grow.
We are passionate about our front line salespeople, who are trusted specialists offering expert advice and guidance to support our clients with all of their personal insurance needs.
If you are hardworking and focused on getting things right the first time then we would love to hear from you.
Work Location: In person
Closing date for applications: 01/12/2023 4:00 pm