We use cookies to give you the best experience and help us improve our website.

Find out more about how we use cookies.

Students contents insurance provides cover for students when they are away from home at college or university. We have partnered with a number of colleges and universities to offer this insurance as part of an overall package. The cover is incredibly wide and covers the following:

  • Cover for theft or damage of property
  • Liability for damage caused by negligence
  • Cover for food in a freezer
  • Cover for laptops and computers
  • Cover for pedal cycles

Whilst the cover limits are generous, there is the option to extend them further by purchasing top-up insurance

Students contents in detail

Our students contents insurance can provide the following:

  • Contents insurance Covers damage or theft of contents within your property
  • Accidental damage insurance Accidental damage to landlord's fixtures and fittings.
  • Personal belongings Cover for personal belongings whilst being worn or carried away from the home e.g. watches, clothes, electronics etc.
  • Personal liability Cover for injury or damage to third parties caused by your negligence.
  • Pedal cycle cover Cover for loss or damage to pedal cycles and accessories.
  • Laptop and computers Cover for laptops and computers.
  • Frozen food Cover for food in freezer.
  • Money Cover for personal money.

Make a claim

Make a claim

Download our student contents insurance brochure


  • No, there is no legal requirement to do so.

  • No, but cover is available via our top-up option.

  • Anything you take with you when you leave the house on a day to day basis or if you are away for an extended period of time. This includes clothing, footwear, mobile phones, laptops, tablets, sunglasses, jewellery, watches etc.

  • No, it’s absolutely free to obtain a quote for your student contents insurance.

Get in contact