We are looking for an individual working within the financial services sector who would like to join our well established company. We are one of the largest regional Independent Financial Planners in the UK and have been finding financial solutions for high net worth and corporate clients for over 30 years.
Our Financial Planners provide a holistic financial planning service for both personal and corporate clients incorporating the use of protection products, investment products, pension planning and tax planning.
As a Technical Planner you will be providing technical paraplanning support to our Independent Financial Advisers, including research, preparing suitability letters and annual reports and making recommendations for client meetings.
A broad range of technical knowledge, together with experience in a similar role is required. We are looking for accomplished candidates with initiative to develop within their role. Ideally candidates should be DipPFS (or working towards) qualified and have relevant experience within an IFA environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within a company offering support and a structured career development plan.
Alan Boswell Group has built its reputation as the natural choice for friendly, expert advice on insurance, risk management and financial services. Its stability within the market for 40 years builds on its success, but it also reflects the market by changing rapidly to meet our customer requirements. We are proud of our people, their successes, and value their contributions to our growing business.
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (option to purchase up to 3 additional holiday days in April each year)
- Discretionary annual Company bonus scheme
- Life Insurance (4x annual salary)
- Bupa Cashplan
- Salary Exchange pension scheme
- Supported professional training and development
- Discounted financial services and insurance products
- Funded professional memberships
- Recruitment referral incentive bonus ‘refer a friend’
- Client introduction commission incentive
In the first instance please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 19/05/2022 4:00 pm