We use cookies to give you the best experience and help us improve our website.

Find out more about how we use cookies.

Speak directly to our team

01603 216399

Motorhome insurance provides vital protection for your pride and joy. It allows you to enjoy life on the open road, safe in the knowledge you’re covered for every eventuality.

  • Social, domestic and private use
  • Fully comprehensive, third-party fire and theft and third-party-only policies available
  • Competitive premiums
  • UK-based claims service
  • Sits alongside self-drive-hire insurance if you plan to hire out your vehicle

The Alan Boswell Group Difference

ABG difference Motorhome insurance

Alan Boswell Group isn’t on any price comparison websites and does not have any gimmicky marketing. We put all our efforts into providing our customers with outstanding service.

We believe in providing competitive motorhome insurance premiums. As an independent insurance broker, we are able to provide impartial advice on the best product for your needs.

How our customers rate us

Motorhome insurance in detail

Cover varies according to the type of motorhome insurance you buy. The details below are part of a fully comprehensive motorhome policy, but may vary for third-party, fire and theft and third-party-only policies.

  • Accidental/malicious damage cover Cover for repairs by an approved repairer
  • Theft from vehicle Cover for communications, entertainment and navigation equipment
  • Damage caused by theft or attempted theft Cover for damage caused as a result of theft
  • Fire damage Covers fire damage (unless caused by cooking or heating food and drink)
  • Third-party while towing Up to £5m limit for damage to third parties
  • Glass and windscreen Including panoramic roofs, sunroofs and folding rear windscreens
  • Replacement locks If your keys fall into the wrong hands and there's a risk of theft
  • New vehicle cover A replacement vehicle for your motorhome if it's under 12-months-old, has under 15,000 miles and is stolen or beyond repair
  • Personal belongings Up to £100 limit for belongings within the motorhome
  • Personal accident Up to £5,000 for the death of you, your spouse or civil partner in the event of an accident. Up to £2,000 for loss of limbs and £2,000 for complete or permanent loss of sight
  • European travel Cover for up to 30 days' travel within the EU per year. Insurer must be informed in advance of travel
  • Courtesy vehicle A courtesy vehicle if your vehicle is being repaired following a claim (subject to availability)


  • This policy is exclusively for your personal use, or named drivers. If you want to hire your campervan or motorhome out, you will need a self-drive hire policy.

  • Yes. This policy will provide cover if you want to take your vehicle to countries within the European Union, but you must let the insurer know before you travel.

  • Yes, policies can be arranged for drivers under 25, but and additional excess may apply.

  • Any drivers named within the motorhome insurance policy.

Get in touch

Speak directly to our team
01603 216399
Request a callback
Request a callback
Get in touch Get in touch
Get in touch
SDH & Motorhome Insurance enquiry
SDH & Motorhome Insurance enquiry
    • Contact Details

    • If applicable
    • Please provide as much detail as you like regarding your enquiry
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.