We use cookies to give you the best experience and help us improve our website.

Find out more about how we use cookies.

Insurance for iHowz members

ihowz has teamed up with Alan Boswell Group to bring you a simple way to sort all of your insurance needs in one place.

We already provide outstanding-value landlord insurance to iHowz members, but we can also help with your home insurance, business insurance and more!

  • Home insurance
  • Commercial insurance
  • Business insurance
  • Rent guarantee insurance
  • Tenant referencing

And, if you don’t already have your landlord insurance with us, we guarantee to beat the price of your current quote, so you get award-winning landlord insurance for less than you might expect (terms apply).

Go to iHowz

The Alan Boswell Group Difference

personal insurance

Alan Boswell Group has been providing landlord insurance to iHowz members for more than 20 years.

We work closely with iHowz directors Peter Littlewood and Mike Stimpson to ensure you get the right insurance cover, the best customer service and exceptional value for money.


More than landlord insurance

If you have your buy-to-let property insured with us already, you’re probably used to our award-winning service – but did you know we can provide more than just landlord insurance?

We’re one of the UK’s largest independent insurance brokers and can arrange everything from travel insurance and private medical insurance to risk management advice and financial planning services.

Here’s a selection of the products we can arrange:

Landlord Building Insurance

Landlord building insurance is a vital cover for your rental property we can search the market, compare quotes, and arrange your insurance so you get the best cover available.

Read more
Tenant Referencing for Landlords and Letting Agents

Referencing of tenant(s) employment history, tenant history, identity and credit history and affordability.

Read more
Home Insurance

Cover for the buildings and contents of your home for damage, theft, and other covers.

Read more
Landlord Home Emergency Cover

Home emergency cover for your own or rental property in the event of a domestic emergency e.g. boiler breakdown, failure in utilities etc.

Read more
Rent Guarantee Insurance

Provides insurance for non payment of rent in the event of a tenant defaulting as well as any landlord legal expenses cover of up to £100,000

Read more
Commercial Property Insurance

Discover the insurance options designed to protect your commercial property including buildings and liability cover.

Read more
Excess Protection Insurance

Excess protection insurance provides cover for unexpected expenses from insurance excess charges. Available from only £20 a year.

Read more
Holiday Home Insurance

Cover for your UK second property or holiday let.

Read more

Call us now

Speak to our team quoting:  'iHowz'
01603 216399
Get a quote Get a quote
Get a quote
Beat my premium Beat my premium
Beat my premium