Insurance Post Awards 2018
We were incredibly proud to be shortlisted for one of the top accolades at the recent Insurance Post Claims Awards. The awards recognise the best providers in the market, specifically in the field of claims, so being shortlisted is a huge honour.
We were nominated for the Customer Care category, which is the most important aspect of claims management.
Our entry highlighted the changes we have made to ensure that our clients receive the best possible experience. These changes focussed on five key areas:
- Ensuring that team members have a natural talent for customer service.
- Providing comprehensive training, which gives staff the expertise to deal with challenging situations.
- Ensuring we have a flexible staffing model, to allow for the peaks and troughs that come with inclement weather.
- Encouraging both internal and external audits, to ensure we are handling claims correctly and appropriately.
- Providing ‘added value’ to our clients’ claims experience.
This focus has resulted in improved client retention rates, which demonstrates that the changes have had a positive effect.
We’re constantly striving to improve our service levels, intent on being the natural choice for friendly, expert advice in insurance and financial services.