Business Insurance Adviser
- Office Based – With Flexibility
Alan Boswell Group (ABG) is looking for Insurance Advisers to join the Business Team in our Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, or Peterborough offices.
About the role:
Working as a business account handler you will provide first-class customer service directly to new and existing clients, including one-to-one client management, to generate, develop, maintain and retain business across all classes of commercial insurance. The Business Team is a fast-paced and dynamic sales environment, managing all the commercial insurance needs of our clients.
What we’re looking for:
Candidates will have a background in the insurance industry and although experience of commercial insurance products is desired, a full training programme is in place. You must be a team player. Knowledge of OGI and/or Acturis would be an advantage, but again, full training will be given.
Time management and strong communication skills are essential, together with the ability to work well under pressure. Attention to detail is vital, as is a can-do attitude and customer service skills.
At Alan Boswell Group we are proud of our people, their successes and value their contributions to our growing business. Whether you are new to insurance or have a number of years’ experience to bring, we encourage employees to develop and grow.
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (option to purchase up to 3 additional holiday days in April each year)
- Discretionary annual Company bonus scheme
- Life Insurance (4x annual salary)
- Bupa Cashplan
- Salary Exchange pension scheme
- Supported professional training and development
- Discounted financial services and insurance products
- Funded professional memberships
- Recruitment referral incentive bonus ‘refer a friend’
- Client introduction commission incentive
Please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
Closing date for applications: 01/12/2023 4:00 pm